- Sayre Counseling Services is currently in network with the following insurance companies:
- Medicare (Traditional Medicare only. Not accepting Medicare Advantage Plans)
I am happy to file insurance for you. However, in order to file I have to give you a mental health diagnosis. If you have questions about this, feel free to talk with me about it.
- If you are using insurance, bring your insurance card so that a claim may be filed with your insurance company.
- It is your responsibility to know what your insurance benefits are.
- Co-pays will be collected at each subsequent session. Cash, credit cards, and checks are all accepted.
- Private pay (also known as self-pay) at reduced rates available. Clients may prefer not to use insurance. Private pay protects your information, allows for scheduling flexibility, and avoids the requirement of a diagnosis to be provided to insurance companies. Please contact our office for more information.
- The total amount of your charges will be determined by:
- how many sessions you and your therapist decide are necessary
- the terms of your health insurance
- any unforeseen personal variables which impact you
**Please note that benefits are an agreement between you and your insurance company. We cannot guarantee any insurance coverage or reimbursement. If you have eligibility concerns or questions, you should contact your insurance provider directly.